Forum Member

Cheapest place to buy X26?

I am looking to get a X26 and I was wondering where the cheapest places are online to buy one. I want to add this to my belt pretty soon and like I said before our department is low on funds and only a select few get them and us new guys pay for our own stuff.

Forum Member
    Try these guys:

http://www.proforceonline.com/Contact%20Us.htm

You will have to call them, but at least here in SoCal, they have some of the better pricing I have seen in a while.
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    --Winston Churchill--

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Forum Member
    I got mine for Free from TASER... I participated in their medical testing
    ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManInTan View Post
    I got mine for Free from TASER... I participated in their medical testing
    If you were like me, that thing wasn't free! I lost a little something that day that I can never get back. And that was just to get the camera!!!
    LOCKDOWN!

Forum Member
    Wait i minute, you wanted a camera??
    ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

I wrote it on the paper!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ManInTan View Post
    Wait i minute, you wanted a camera??
    Dont have a choice at 4th ave.. if you want to carry your presonal Taser, it has to have a camera now.

761.2 Miles Per Hour
    County makes you buy your own taser?????????
    Caught in the action of kill or be killed, greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his brother.

RIP brother and sister officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ASUMach1 View Post
    County makes you buy your own taser?????????
    Deputies and armed DOs get issued tasers (although I think they took back the armed DOs tasers and they must now check them out also) all others can "check out" a taser for shift. I got tired of hunting for a taser each shift, and having to check it back in at the end of a shift. So, I bought a taser for $500 I think, and took the ride for a camera ( yes, I know i screwed up and should have got another taser, and sold it to buy a camera, don't remind me!). I really like the camera on my taser. At first I thought it was a stupid idea but in reality I use it a lot. For instance we had a certain inmate that would say we were threatening him when ever we talked to him. So another DO and I started removing the cartridge, arming it and putting it back in the holster to record the conversation until that whole deal died down. I've also done the same thing while transporting people of the opposite sex. CYA you know.
    LOCKDOWN!

761.2 Miles Per Hour
    Gotcha. Still I was under the impression everyone who was certified on Taser got issued one. We have a few of the cameras floating around my department and a good buddy of mine has one on his Taser. They are great tools. I just wish it wasn't so bulky. It's like a small leg hanging off the bottom of the damn thing. He's got some pretty good video's of deployments though which always make for a good time in briefing . Stay safe in there.
    Caught in the action of kill or be killed, greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his brother.

Forum Member
    Yeah we won't go into the whole video thing. I'll just say that since it's my personal taser I can go back in and watch the deployments over and over again.
    LOCKDOWN!

761.2 Miles Per Hour
    Yah we have all of ours on one of our shared files at the PD. They are great fun!!!!!