• Shield529
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2004

Human bites

I have never had the misfortune, as this officer did:

• texaschickeee
    All Sas and Sarcasm!
    • Oct 2005

she got her just dessert. At least she didn't break the skin.
    what a way to behavior at 15. (I'm guessing that she also got assault of PO due to that)
    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Stewie
      • Aug 2005

I've been bitten on duty when I was a Juvenile CO, I knocked the kid down after he struck me with a wooden pole. As I was attempting to cuff him, he curls around my leg and bites me in the ankle. He did not make me bleed, but he did leave a nice bruise and red marks of his teeth. Had he not been a juvenile he would be drinking all his meals to this day.

Comment

• ateamer
        Salty Dog
        • Aug 2000

Human bites can be a whole lot nastier than dog bites and take longer to heal. If someone bites an officer, they better have a monthlong supply of straws and a good dental plan.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

• damode

He was actually a nice guy during the whole incident.

Comment

• StudChris
            Forum Member
            • Jun 2006

Crazy restraint held by the guy. You can he's definately thinking "Please don't do something to make me look bad... please don't do something to make me look bad... please don't do something to make me look bad". Definately handled it pretty well (she's lucky she's a 100lbs soaking wet and 15 years old... something tells me if it had been an adult or a guy they would have gotten more than spray and a quick smack to the face... rightfully so).

Comment

• johnnyradar
              Forum Member
              • Feb 2007

if someone bits me, they are going to be eating through a straw the rest of their life.
              I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Comment

• velobard
                Forum Member
                • Sep 2007

ER where my wife works had 6 or 7 cases come in this past summer with glory hole bite injuries. Pretty bad, essentially a "degloving" injury on at least most of them. BTW, no females were involved. No more have shown up for the last month or two, so maybe someone tracked down the serial biter.

Comment

• MPDCjock
                  Forum Member
                  • Dec 2006

That kid got off easy. He is a decent size guy and could've handcuffed her a lot more forcefully a lot sooner.

I hope that APO was added to her charge.

Comment

• texaschickeee
                    All Sas and Sarcasm!
                    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by damode
                    He was actually a nice guy during the whole incident.
                    yes, and made darn sure it was all recorded. I hope she got the extra charge of assult of a PO.

and yes, human bits are alot more nasty then dog bites, and theres alot more problems / infections that happen there to.
                    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                    Oscar Wilde

Comment

• IMachU

I read the comments on that site (about 3/4 of them). I got sickened by a few of them advocating the death of the officer, incompetence of the officer, etc. But, thankfully, they were in the minority.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 24983 users online. 66 members and 24917 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...