PDA

View Full Version : Police Officer tells bare-faced lie on police report

ralphwiggum
05-31-2006, 10:33 PM
A police officer told a bare-faced lie on a police report.

He said when given the opportunity to tell his story on video, the accused person refused, when what really happened, the guy gladly agreed to tell his story on video.

What will happen to this liar police officer, when found guilty?

Will he be punished?

Because when a police officer lies, it's serious. It's not a joke. He could cause immense trouble by being a liar.

Will the police try to cover it up, or be respectable, and admit one of their guys is a liar, and punish him?

SlowDownThere
05-31-2006, 10:38 PM
Keep us posted, will you?

P.S. We have no idea if the police officer lied. We know you said he did, but that's all.

jakflak
06-01-2006, 02:24 PM
A police officer told a bare-faced lie on a police report.

He said when given the opportunity to tell his story on video, the accused person refused, when what really happened, the guy gladly agreed to tell his story on video.

Hmmmm.......how do you know that? We normally don't give out copies of those until they're requested by the attorney before trial.

However, you're trying to get us to speculate in such a way as to make an unkown officer look bad in an unknown situation. Sorry, most of us wouldn't do that simply because none of us were there. If you feel the officer lied, talk to the department about it. If you're unwilling to do that, don't whine about it on a public board. This isn't the place for that.

jerrymaccauley
06-01-2006, 04:23 PM
Tell us what you did to get arrested in the first place. Or what your friend did.

ralphwiggum
06-01-2006, 11:06 PM
I will get to the bottom of it. I believe a police officer who lies is very dangerous. I don't mind when a car salesman lies - it's only money I will lose. But when you have a liar in the police department, it's just too serious - people's reputations are at stake. There should be a 'zero tolerance' for liars in the police. One lie, and you're fired.

This police officer made a decision to arrest someeone who was accused of making a threat to a lawyer. He made the decsision based on what the lawyer told him, and the lawyer will have to live with his lies for the rest of his life. It will be on the lawyer's conscience. I would not want that on my conscience. The clever lawyer altered a few words, left out some parts, and flat out fabricated some parts.

But when the police arrested this guy, the guy trying desperately to prove he didn't do anything wrong. The police said 'How about you tell your story on video?' The guy gladly agreed. The police looked disappointed. the police quietly walked away. Never gave the guy a chance. The guy spent a day in jail and was released. The whole ordeal was traumatic for the guy. It is quite amazing that an innocent person gets locked up for a day, and never gets the chance to tell his story to the police. Anyway, the guy agrees to a peace bond - he agrees never to talk to the lawyer again. That was a year ago.

Now, looking at the police report, the guy discovers the police LIED, to make the guy look bad. The police says the guy 'refused' to tell his story on video. THATS A BARE FACED LIE. Why did the police lie? i know there's a reason. People don't lie for nothing. People don't lie for nothing. Was the police payed by the lawyer to arrest and traumatize the guy. When the guy talked to the lawyer he really gave the lawyer *****, but NO WAY was there anything even remotely close to a threat. Maybe the laweyr payed the police to arrest the guy. I don't know. I'm just saying maybe. I do know for a fact, the police lied on the police report, and I know there must be a reason why he lied.

Rohan
06-01-2006, 11:11 PM
Yeah, ok, sure. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eman2k5
06-01-2006, 11:17 PM
so if a male cop pulls over an ungly women, than the lady asked if she look good and the cop replys great is that a bare face lie?

LOL just kidding

ok about you problem, in usa if you dont report a problem to the dept. you can always go to the feds. but in your case what about RCMP? or even bring the issue up to your elected offical. just as long as somebody up there knows. do you guys have a internal affairs dept. ?

PABear31
06-01-2006, 11:39 PM
Ok, the victim lied, the cop lied and only the arestee is telling the truth. Ralph, TAKE YOUR MEDS!

Centurion44
06-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Are You a Sworn Police Officer:
No

Okay. Whatever. Thanks for stopping by.

ralphwiggum
06-02-2006, 12:57 AM
Like it's going to bother me if a 14 year old kid tells me to 'take my meds.'

A police officer who lies, to try to make a person look guilty, is a dangerous dangerous person to have around - he can cause immense trouble for some innocent person. I will report it. And I hope they do not try to cover it up. If they do cover it up, they're playing with fire, because this guy can destroy someone's life with his lies. It is far better to get to the root of the problem than to cover it up.

ralphwiggum
06-02-2006, 01:06 AM
okay - some very strange answers from people who are police officers.

I told every single word the truth so far - and this character says 'take your meds.'

It sounded like a 14 year old kid.

but anyway, I'll say what happens. I still say there must be a reason the police officer would lie. There has to be a reason.

L-1
06-02-2006, 01:50 AM
Ralph,

Here's the deal. None of us were there so we don't know all sides of the story. Based on the way your post is written, it appears you weren't there either so like us, you don't have all the facts. Instead, you are asking us to comment professionally, not on the full story, but on bits and pieces of second hand information. Because our professional reputations are based on not jumping to conclusions and waiting until we have all the facts, no one here is going to do that.

It is impossible to give you a meaningful response until we can interview all parties involved, hear their versions of what happened, read all of the investigative reports and then based on all the conflicting information, try to decide who is lying and who is not. Because none of us is in a position to do that, the best you are going to get from anyone here is a general acknowledgement that it is inappropriate for anyone (victim, witness, suspect or officer) to lie.

Here are some things for you to consider:

Just because one person's version of an event differs from that of another doesn't necessarily mean one of them has lied. If we were to follow your assumption, it would be equally correct for us to think that your friend lied if only because his version differed from that of the officer. Additionally:

1. Sometimes a person may say something that is not consistent with something else he or she said.

2. Sometimes different witnesses will give different versions of what happened.

3. People often forget things or make mistakes in what they remember.

4. Also, two people might see the same event but remember it differently.

While you may consider these differences, it is inappropriate to decide that one person's statement is untrue just because it differs from that of someone else.

dla4079
06-02-2006, 02:59 AM
I still say there must be a reason the police officer would lie. There has to be a reason..

How do we know the Police Officer was lying? Who's to say the suspect isn't lying? News Flash: :eek: SUSPECTS LIE! :eek: Gather all the facts before making a decision, and sure don't make a decision based on any form of emotional feelings. Make a decison based strictly on the facts presented to you.

One other question: Do you really think this is the place to ask that kind of question, and get a response from people who were not there, and reside in different parts of the World? No one is going to provide an opinion based on 2nd Hand knowledge, from one person, on just one side of the incident. If I were to conduct an investigation and came up with a conclusion based on 2nd hand info, from one person, on just one side of the incident, I would be fired.
This is question that should be submitted to your local Internal Affairs Dept if you feel that strongly about the situation. But I suggest you gather all the facts before submitting it it. Don't go in with 2nd hand information.

Spork
06-02-2006, 05:22 AM
Dude, whether he told his story on video or not, that doesn't really change the fact that the cop could still arrest him.

Mr. Point, meet Ralph. Ralph, meet Mr. Point. It seems you two have never really been introduced before.

eman2k5
06-02-2006, 07:39 AM
if you have a copy of the report post it, that way the LEOs on this forum can see what your talking about

ralphwiggum
06-02-2006, 11:08 AM
It's first hand information.
I'm the person who was arrested.
I know damned well something was 'fishy' when I was arrested.
I know damned well the police officer 'lied' on purpose, and not because he forgot about the incident.
I am not sure what can or can not be said on theinternet about this type of 'crime' by a police officer.

I guess the onlyquestion is this:

Is a bare faced lie by a police officer on a police report a deadly serious offense? You don't comment on this particular case - I realize you were not there. I will repeat my question: Is a bare faced lie by a police officer on a police report a very very serious offense, and what sort of punishment should they receive? Again, do not comment on this particular case - I know all the info is not given, but I want to know whether police consider telling lies to be part of their job, or is it a serious offense, in general?

LeeRoy
06-02-2006, 11:23 AM

Is a bare faced lie by a police officer on a police report a deadly serious offense?

In California this is a felony under 118.1 PC. Because it is a serious crime to punish the offender you must prove this crime beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury under the rules of evidence like any other offense.

Why did you come post here at 0-com? The reason you're getting the snide replies is that we aren't used to being a resource for people who are accused of offenses. I think you wanted defenseattorney.com. Seriously though if you are accused of an offense you need to seek competent counsel not posting questions on a cop website. Good luck.

jerrymaccauley
06-02-2006, 11:50 AM
It's first hand information.
I'm the person who was arrested.
I know damned well something was 'fishy' when I was arrested.
I know damned well the police officer 'lied' on purpose, and not because he forgot about the incident.
I am not sure what can or can not be said on theinternet about this type of 'crime' by a police officer.

Is a bare faced lie by a police officer on a police report a deadly serious offense? You don't comment on this particular case - I realize you were not there. I will repeat my question: Is a bare faced lie by a police officer on a police report a very very serious offense, and what sort of punishment should they receive? Again, do not comment on this particular case - I know all the info is not given, but I want to know whether police consider telling lies to be part of their job, or is it a serious offense, in general?

I guessed it at the very beginning. And for the record, it's a bold faced lie, not bare faced.

ralphwiggum
06-02-2006, 12:14 PM
I am very glad to hear it is a serious offense for a police officer to lie.
I'll gladly spend the time to expose the liar - for the benefit of others, and also to get it on record - the guy that made the arrest is a 'bold faced liar.'

I was accused of an offense. I am glad I found this site. I just might tell the whole story one day. It is a story that will be very shameful for the Richmond, BC, police detachment.

(Now imagine if one month later, I return to this thread, and see that someone said 'Ralphwiggum refused to tell his story to a jury.')

Centurion44
06-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Wow... you were arrested. Imagine that. Good luck.

ralphwiggum
06-02-2006, 01:23 PM
Wait a minute.

The topic is 'bold face lie on a police report by police officer'

there are times when innocent people are arrested. It's understandable, if the police are acting in good faith.

but when a police officer tells a bold faced lie, that is not good faith anymore. There is a reason for it.

If you are saying 'good luck' becuase you are suggesting there will be a massive cover-up, because police will always cover their own butts, and hide the truth, then thanks, I appreciatethe good luck offer.

If you are saying good luck, because the fact I was arrested will completely contaminate any chance at justice, than thanks, I appreciate the offer.

Why the hell are yousayihg good luck? Shouldn't you be saying it to theliar who told the lie. Won't his reputation be damaged, when he's exposed?

willowdared
06-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Is it me, or does his user ID look familiar?

ralphwiggum
06-02-2006, 02:02 PM
What's with all this 'talking in a way that no one knows what you saing?'

What are you talking about?

'

The first person on this thread said 'keep us posted'
He sounded reasonable person.

Now I know I write insuch a way that may seem 'not so polite' to people, I never went to law school to learn all the tricks of the trade - to learn how to fool people with words.

So what is question about user ID looking familiar?
Be honest. Say what you're getting at, and I'll try to answer honestly.

Sgt Lobster
06-02-2006, 02:17 PM
The way forwards is to make a complaint against the officer(s) involved if you feel aggrieved. Either make the complaint directly to the force involved or to an independent third party, perhaps your Member of Parliament or a complaints oversight body if they exist in your area.

Lobster.

jerrymaccauley
06-02-2006, 04:15 PM
The point we are trying to make is that we are not here to allow you to vent about a particular "injustice" that you feel occurred. Complain to the authorities who's job it is to deal with your complaint. Thats why the brass gets paid the big bucks.

willowdared
06-02-2006, 05:26 PM
So what is question about user ID looking familiar?
Be honest. Say what you're getting at, and I'll try to answer honestly.

I said the user ID looks familiar - which is what I meant.

Having Googled it, I see it is a Simpson's character, hence the familiarity.

It's probably been used by someone else in the past who is no longer active.

Bigg Dogg
06-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Ralph,you need to contact an attorney about this.If you are so ****ed about what a cop did.......why get onto a cop site and ask questions????Also,if you do contact an attorney about this,try to stay calm!!

Badgerland
06-02-2006, 05:58 PM
Ralph should not have been arrested. He threatened a lawyer. C'mon, that's a victimless crime. ;)

Centurion44
06-03-2006, 02:32 AM
there are times when innocent people are arrested. It's understandable, if the police are acting in good faith.

Yep. Every dirtbag I take to jail is innocent. Just ask 'em.

Why the hell are yousayihg good luck? Shouldn't you be saying it to theliar who told the lie. Won't his reputation be damaged, when he's exposed?

I'm saying "Good Luck" in lieu of "Quit Effing posting- we don't care. If you were falsely accused get an attourney. Either put up or shut up. But no matter what you decide, we are either unable or unwilling to help you. Because although there are bent cops out there, they are few and far between. And there are far more lying dirtbags who were just mad that they got arrested, so statisitically speaking, I'm prone to not believe you. So, once again, leave us the hell alone."

..."Good luck" is just easier.

ralphwiggum
06-03-2006, 11:00 AM
This forum is called 'ask a cop'
and that's what I'm doing.

this lying cop from richmond, BC will have his name all across the internet.

I will go the MLA.

I've already gone to their own internal investigations department.

When a cop tells a bare-faced lie, it is a deadly serious offense - you're dealing with people's lives, not just people's money.

When a cop lies on a police report, there should be a 'zero tolerance' for it - one lie, and the liar should be fired.

But why should he lie?
I know there is a reason.
In my experience, people lie to cover something up.
This cop lied, to cover something up.

It might not ever be brought out, the reason the cop lied, but I sure will try.
Not only for myself, but for the people in the future that this cop will try to mess with their lives. Liars usually can not stop telling lies.

If the police are doing a good job catching the bad guys, there will be no reason to lie. Like I said before, people lie for a reason, and I won't allow a lie about me to stand. I'll do whatever it takes to get this cleared up.

I'm just wondering how many people along the way, will try to cover up the lie. I'm just wondering whether the police is respectable, or slightly corrupt. One lying cop is okay, but there should not be many liars covering it up - if that happerns, we have big problems.l

t150vsuptpr
06-03-2006, 11:34 AM
so if a male cop pulls over an ungly women, than the lady asked if she look good and the cop replys great is that a bare face lie?

It may be the sign of failing eyesight and a clue as to why that officer has such a problem qualifying ... :cool:

... or it may be that he simply has different standards than you or I might. ;)

Bigg Dogg
06-03-2006, 12:27 PM

I will go the MLA.

When a cop tells a bare-faced lie, it is a deadly serious offense - you're dealing with people's lives, not just people's money.

When a cop lies on a police report, there should be a 'zero tolerance' for it - one lie, and the liar should be fired.

But why should he lie?

Not only for myself, but for the people in the future that this cop will try to mess with their lives. Liars usually can not stop telling lies.

If the police are doing a good job catching the bad guys, there will be no reason to lie. Like I said before, people lie for a reason, and I won't allow a lie about me to stand. I'll do whatever it takes to get this cleared up.

I'm just wondering how many people along the way, will try to cover up the lie. I'm just wondering whether the police is respectable, or slightly corrupt. One lying cop is okay, but there should not be many liars covering it up - if that happerns, we have big problems.l

If you would spend as much time talking to an attorney,or his Supervisors, as yuo have bitching about this on this forum,you would probally have this problem of yours taken care of by now.

Centurion44
06-03-2006, 12:40 PM
If you would spend as much time talking to an attorney,or his Supervisors, as yuo have bitching about this on this forum,you would probally have this problem of yours taken care of by now.

Ain't that the truth! He kinda reminds me of the baby chickenhawk from the old Foghorn Leghorn cartoons. Trying to drag off the chicken's 10 times his size. :D

Bigg Dogg
06-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Ain't that the truth! He kinda reminds me of the baby chickenhawk from the old Foghorn Leghorn cartoons. Trying to drag off the chicken's 10 times his size. :D

JUST A SNOOK!!!LOUD MOUTH THAT IS!!!LOL!!!One of my favorite cartoons of all time.I even called my wife Loud mouth snook for a couple of years before she ever say Henry The Chickenhawk and knew where I got it from!!

That Guy
06-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Perhaps when the officers asked him the FIRST time or any time he said no. I have had perps say npo to interviews and later say YES and I say NO NO NO too late arsehole.

TGY

Bigg Dogg
06-03-2006, 07:43 PM
Perhaps when the officers asked him the FIRST time or any time he said no. I have had perps say npo to interviews and later say YES and I say NO NO NO too late arsehole.

TGY

Just by the way he is asking the questions and replying to the answers that he wanted to get,I can tell he SURELY didn't do anything wrong and that officer had to be a Bold faced liar!!

L-1
06-03-2006, 08:11 PM
Ralph,

Now that we know it was you makes it easier to get to the bottom of things.

Why don't you scan the complete police report and post it so we can see the officer's version and the attorney's version. Then you can tell us your side and we can ask you questions about anything we see that is in conflict.

cst.sb
06-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Now how the heck did I not see this thread earlier!

Ralphy, threatening a lawyer, you bad bad boy.

Did you not contact a lawyer before being lodged in cells, well at least one you weren't uttering a threat against? Because if you had actually spoken to a lawyer, he would have said the last thing you'd want to do is give a statement.

As for the video taped statement, the officer doesn't have to take one. However, I do think it was his or her job to try and find the truth of the matter, and that's it. If he has determined that an offence has taken place it's up to your defence lawyer to defend you in the courts.

We just take the information and forward it to crown. In a threats file without any witnesses, all it takes for a charge is for one party to say there was a threat. You can scream, cry and beg for videotaped statement, it's not going to matter if the police believe that the threat was credible, the person feels fearful, and you are capable of carrying it out.

Now being a police officer in BC (not richmond) I can honestly tell you and the rest of the forum, that it has to be a big deal for the police to actually forward a report on a threat. There usually has to be a well documented history, or fear of domestic violence.

Just curious, why were you harassing this lawyer, what led you to actually threaten him or her?

Go ahead, make a complaint against the member, it's not going to go anywhere, because you the guy who accused the lawyer (and now police officer) of lying about the threat has been convicted of it!!!!!!!!!!! So, what does that say about your honesty and integrity??

Oh, and just so you know, we don't get paid by lawyers or any other clients for that matter.

How are those grapes tasting?

ralphwiggum
06-03-2006, 11:00 PM
L-1

I wouldn't trust you as far as I can shake a stick at.

Anyway,
The whole thing is over.

The guy in charge of these types of things says he trusts the police officer,
and he says it is not a big problem - he says it doesn't make a person look bad, if the person refuses to talk on video camera.

I say it makes a person look guilty, to refuse to talk on camera.

But he says no, most people refuse to talk on camera.

Then I say yes. And he says no. I say the officer lied. He says possibly there was a communication problem.

So, at first I was sure this police officer had evil intentions, and now I am just 75% sure the police officer had evil intentions.

Interestingly,
this thread is proof there is a wide range of police officers, some say 'keep us posted' some say 'take your meds' some say 'quit effing posting here'

The guy lied. The lawyer lied. It's over with. I can not prove the police officer had a bad motive for lying. I'm not 100% sure the police deliberately lied. I am sure the lawyer lied - and he'll have that on his conscience for the rest of his life.

ralphwiggum
06-03-2006, 11:03 PM
cst.sb

what are you talking about,
I was convicted of nothing.
It was a mistake to arrest me.
The lawyer is clever - he lied.

It's over now. I complained and they don't see it as a problem so it's over.

cst.sb
06-03-2006, 11:09 PM
L-1

I wouldn't trust you as far as I can shake a stick at..

Of all the people that post here, you picked in my opinion one of the best police officers by far to not to trust.

I think that best advise you received in this forum was to take your meds. So, in all seriousness, I suggest that you contact Richmond Mental Health Services at:

#200- 6061 No. 3 Road
Richmond, BC V6Y 2B2
Tel 604 273-9121
Fax 604 270-6507

Do it for yourself, do it for your family, hell, do it for us, but just do it!

It will be one of the best things you'll ever do in your life.

TPRX899
06-03-2006, 11:16 PM
So you lied and mislead us and you are saying an officer lied. Hmmmm

If this really happened call your attorney. Oh thats right you can't!

cst.sb
06-03-2006, 11:23 PM
The whole ordeal was traumatic for the guy. It is quite amazing that an innocent person gets locked up for a day, and never gets the chance to tell his story to the police. Anyway, the guy agrees to a peace bond - he agrees never to talk to the lawyer again. That was a year ago..

Hmmmmmm, seeing how you are "the guy". You plead guilty in order to get to get the "peace bond". So your criminal record will show a "conviction" for uttering threats.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe I'm just lying!!!!!!!

cst.sb
06-03-2006, 11:24 PM
So you lied and mislead us and you are saying an officer lied. Hmmmm

If this really happened call your attorney. Oh thats right you can't!

Are you lying about calling him a liar? :p

ralphwiggum
06-03-2006, 11:58 PM
It was one ugly situation.

L1 avatar looks creepy - I apologize for my comment.

When you go right to the very beginning, you will find that in this world a lot of injustices happen. For example, it is very common practice for lawyers to use the 'threat' of a lawsuit to extract a 'settlement' from someone. I'm not going into any more details, but let's just say that in this world a lot of injustices happen. Lawyers are ruthless. Lawyers get a lot of money, but in the process of them lining their bank accounts, they harm innocent people.

Lawyers will continue to do what they do as long as this world exists. Lawyers will continue to gain financially from injustices that are perfectly legal - a laweyr doesn't care what he causes harm to another person. It is a scientific fact that the three most stressful events in a person's life are a 'marriage, death and bankruptcy' and when an elderly person experiences all three of those events in one year, the last thing she needs is a lawyer to 'threaten' copurt action against her. Now, if the lawyer attacks a person for two years and then suddenly drops his attacks, I would say that lawyer should go and apologize to the person, and pay for the medical costs of the damage done to that person's health, while he was attacking.

We live in a dog eat dog world, people are ruthless, especiallylawyers.

With all the problems caused by lawyers who put their own financial interests first, ahead of everything else, I sincerely hope they enjoy the millions of dollars theyaccumulate. I hope every single lawyer in this country gets maximum enjoyment from the money they earn, even if it is at the expense of other people. TO ALL LAWYERS; ENJOY YOUR MONEY. ENJOY IT ALL YOU CAN, and don't ever put people's lives ahead of your ambition towards wealth. I will never again try to tell a lawyer where he caused harm, inthe hopes of maybe getting him to understand something about being human - I will not mind at all if this lawyer's actions destroys the health and lives of 100 people. Enjoy your wealth, all lawyers, and have a good time.

Except one thing. Life on earth does not last forever. And one day, every single person on this forum will be old. And when you get old and die of old age, then the Christians say you will 'answer for everything you did.'

That's all I have to say. Anyone wants to come on here and give retarded comments, you are more than welcome.

Centurion44
06-04-2006, 12:30 AM
When you go right to the very beginning, you will find that in this world a lot of injustices happen. For example, it is very common practice for lawyers to use the 'threat' of a lawsuit to extract a 'settlement' from someone.

If a lawyer uses these threats to get someone to admit to something they didn't do, that is extortion, and is illegal.

I'm not going into any more details, but let's just say that in this world a lot of injustices happen. Lawyers are ruthless. Lawyers get a lot of money, but in the process of them lining their bank accounts, they harm innocent people.

Lawyers provide a service. Period. You'll bad mouth them until you need one. But if rather than accepting personal responsibility for your actions it's easier for you to just blame the lawyers you go right ahead.

But remember this one thing, Ralph: Innocent people don't plead guilty. Period.

dla4079
06-04-2006, 01:22 AM
Dude,
Get over it! You threatened a Lawyer, got arrested for it, stop crying over spilled milk. Man, for the love of humanity, find something else, you seem to have issues here. What are you wanting from us here? You want sympathy? Find a support group, you want Justice, get a lawyer. {Don't threaten the next one though}, You want a shoulder to cry on? Get a friend. Move on, it's over. :cool:

ralphwiggum
06-04-2006, 01:47 AM
I will tell you one thing perfectly clear:

I did not threaten the lawyer. I know what a threat is, and so does he. I know what a lie is, and so does he.

A weird series of circumstances resulted in me getting arrested,

The police told me to put my hands behind my back. I didn't know how to hold myhands, so I held them wrong. They told me again. I held them wrong again. They freaked out and yelled, as if they were scared out of their wits, and yet, it's funny, all I had in my luggage was dirty underwear, dirty clothes, and a watercolor set, for painting. There is no logical reason why a bunch of police would be scared, yet they were terrified when I never held my hands properly behind my back. That doesn't mean I threatened them. And a scrawny little lawyer that would lose an arm wrestling contest to any child greater than grade three will understandably be terrified of a guy bigger than him, especially if his own conscience tells him that he did some serious damage with his greedy actions, but that doewsn't mean it was a threat. Children are afraid of monsters under their bed - that doesn't mean there is a threat.

No, by now I reallycouldn't give a ***** what some smartalec young cops say on this forum. But I will repeat to lawyers - go out, whether right or wrong, whether honest or dishonest, whatever harm you cause to other people, go out and go for the money. Buy more real estate with your money. Buy bigger cars. And harm people if you want . I don't care. I would gladly sit quietly and say nothing, even if I see an injustice happening. I will gladly sit quietly and say nothing, even if I see a lawyer 'steal' some old lady's house, with no justification for it. Let the injustices in this world happen. To all the lawyers - ENJOY YOUR MONEY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN - HAVE FUN.

This thread is finished.
Lets leave it alone now.

Pops
06-04-2006, 02:30 AM

I will go the MLA.

But why should he lie?

Even citizens with nothing to hide lie to Law Enforcement for no apparent reason. (I have no idea why!) Until an UNBIASED investigation, I'll always side with a fellow Officer. A previous post suggested you take your meds! You sound like you're either paranoid or have a persecution complex. Get therapy, then make sure you take your meds! ;)

L-1
06-04-2006, 03:06 AM

Ralph,

No offense taken. It's a picture of Groucho Marx, a revered, American comedian from the 30's, 40's and 50's. Groucho always was a little different (but in a funny way).

In any case, please scan the police report and share it with us. It will give us a much better understanding of your situation.

L-1

dla4079
06-04-2006, 03:21 AM
No, by now I reallycouldn't give a ***** what some smartalec young cops say on this forum.
:D Not a Cop, Captain with Dept. of Corrections Gang Unit :rolleyes:

Thanks for calling me young :p

Centurion44
06-04-2006, 03:58 AM
No, by now I reallycouldn't give a ***** what some smartalec young cops say on this forum.

Good. Does this mean you'll STFU now? Please?

This thread is finished.
Lets leave it alone now.

YOu couldn't ignore me if you tried.

Quick... Ralph's in trouble! Time to call Nine-wah-wah and summon...
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/blueline44/Whambulance2.jpg

speedygonzalez
06-04-2006, 05:39 AM
Let's all chill with the personal attacks on one another.

Mirrain
06-04-2006, 07:25 AM
No, by now I reallycouldn't give a ***** what some smartalec young cops say on this forum. But I will repeat to lawyers - go out, whether right or wrong, whether honest or dishonest, whatever harm you cause to other people, go out and go for the money. Buy more real estate with your money. Buy bigger cars. And harm people if you want . I don't care. I would gladly sit quietly and say nothing, even if I see an injustice happening. I will gladly sit quietly and say nothing, even if I see a lawyer 'steal' some old lady's house, with no justification for it. Let the injustices in this world happen. To all the lawyers - ENJOY YOUR MONEY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN - HAVE FUN.

This thread is finished.
Lets leave it alone now.

Ralph, this happened a year ago, so why drudge through it again now? If you are going to come here to a cop forum, trash the credibility of "one of our own" without providing any evidence apart from your word, get on with life. It's fine to sit and point fingers over who is the bigger liar but where is the proof of all of this? Repeating "he's such a bold liar" doesn't give it any more substance either. If you don't care about what us young, smart arse cops think, why keep posting?

You should still have all the documents from court, or access to them. If you have chosen not to post them up after having been asked by some of the members here, don't expect much support. Especially when all of us hear all the time about how we got the wrong guy.

Regardless of whether the cop would have taken the video or not, it comes down to the lawyer's word vs yours. Who do you think has more credibility? Your issue is (or should be) more with the lawyer than the cop, so why not take your battle there and not here?
Judging by what you wrote, I'd say the cop was doing you a favor by not taking a video statement :rolleyes:

Goodbye Ralph

ralphwiggum
06-04-2006, 10:53 AM
It's my thread.
I will be the one with the last word.

Money is an absolutely amazing thing - most of the problems on earth are because of money. The bible says the love of money is the root of all evil.

Because of the love of money, a president will lie to an entire nation about WMD's and blow the arms and legs off children, because of money.

Banks in Canada make a $billion dollars profit each year, yet, will not hesitate to play dirty and evict a pensioner from their house, with health problems, because of money.

In the oil rich province of Albertastan, sour gas is destroying the life of people who live very near, downwind from one of the oil companies flares, and the oil company will pay those people with money, for damaging their life on the condition they tell no one else about it. Are the wealthy oil companies concerned about what is 'good' or 'fair?' No. They're concerned about 'hiding' the truth, using their money to suppress the truth from the sheeple. And it was in the oil rich provbince of Alberta, that police illegally blew up some oil wells, and tried to say someone else did it. The police there were not concerned with truth. They were working for the oil companies, not for the ordinary people. Money talks. (The Weibo Ludwig case)

A lawyer will harass an innocent person, legally, for money. And after two years, the lawyer will just drop the case. It's not fair. It's not right. In a perfect world, that lawyer would pay for the harm done to the person's health, during those two years of legal harassment. But it's not a perfect world - just ask the kid in Iraq with no arms, no legs, and no family. In a perfect world, oil companies would not destroy the health of humans with their sour gas, and then use their own lawyers to suppress the truth, and when they do make a payment to someone whose life is destroyed, they do it under the condition the person tells no one about it. The lawyer hides the truth - that's what he's paid for. Hiding the truth is like telling a lie, and all laweyrs know the tricks of the trade. Police do too.

So the clever lawyer knew exactly how to lie, to make it look like I threatened him. No matter what anyone on this forum says, that lie will remain on the lawyer's conscience for the rest of his life, the same way being traumatized by the police will remain with me for the rest of my life. A lie is a powerful thing. A lie about WMD's can cost a million lives, and trillions of dollars. Just one lie.

Police are not intersted in the truth. A lawyer is considered to be of more importance than an ordinary person, because the lawyer is wealthy. On this forum we all know that. The more wealthy a person is, the more the police will believe his lie. It is almost impossible, in this world, to bring justice to a wealthyperson. His lawyers can 'buy' anything he wants.

My thread. My last word.
This thread is finished.

Rohan
06-04-2006, 11:00 AM
A lawyer will harass an innocent person, legally, for money. And after two years, the lawyer will just drop the case. It's not fair. It's not right. In a perfect world, that lawyer would pay for the harm done to the person's health, during those two years of legal harassment. But it's not a perfect world - just ask the kid in Iraq with no arms, no legs, and no family. In a perfect world, oil companies would not destroy the health of humans with their sour gas, and then use their own lawyers to suppress the truth, and when they do make a payment to someone whose life is destroyed, they do it under the condition the person tells no one about it. The lawyer hides the truth - that's what he's paid for. Hiding the truth is like telling a lie, and all laweyrs know the tricks of the trade. Police do too.

Why didn't you just pay your bills? It would have been so much easier. And by the way we are allowed to lie. The courts even recognize it as a required and necessary evil part of police work. Sorry but it's true.

Rohan
06-04-2006, 11:01 AM
By the way- what's it going to be- a lie by a president or a lie by a lawyer or a lie by an officer or your lie?

tgace
06-04-2006, 01:07 PM
I never lie when questioning a subject. ;) :)

Fuzz
06-04-2006, 01:43 PM
You are not helping your credibility any by posting lies while you complain about a police officer that allegedly lied. If this was your story then say so.....don't make up "this guy" or "that guy" or "a friend of mine" stories. I don't know how it works in Canada but it sounds like you pled guilty or no contest since you said "the guy agrees to a peace bond - he agrees never to talk to the lawyer again." If you didn't do anything you should have gone to trial and at least have read the police report before you agreed to anything. If you still feel wronged then file a complaint.

Posted the above before reading page 2 and 3.......now after reading everything all I have to say is Ralphwiggum you sir are a tool.... and you are acting like a two year old. "My post...I get the last word......waaaah". Please seek medical attention immediately.

SgtScott31
06-04-2006, 01:45 PM
I'm curious why he hasn't been banned yet. Get a life.

ralphwiggum
06-04-2006, 02:26 PM
traumatized.

agreed to a peace bond, because was traumatized.

never gave even one billionth of a percent threat.
After being traumatized, and because I believed the judge, along with the lawyer, along with the police officer who arrested me - I believed I would not be treated fairly - I settled for the peace bond. As you can see, I was cautious right from the beginning, not willing to tell everything, because I do not trust any police anywhere. Supposedly, I insulted a decent guy, when I insulted L1. Try to understand - no one knows the facts, so commenting is useless. When I came here at first, I was concerned and 100% positive the police officer lied, 'to make me look bad' which would have been a serious offense. I talked to the corporal, and he assures me it doesn't make me look bad, even if the police officer lied. He is not convinced it was a lie - he thinks maybe a communication error. I don't know if I can trust him. But it's over.

Can we let this thread rest, now?

Bigg Dogg
06-04-2006, 07:40 PM
traumatized.

agreed to a peace bond, because was traumatized.

never gave even one billionth of a percent threat.
After being traumatized, and because I believed the judge, along with the lawyer, along with the police officer who arrested me - I believed I would not be treated fairly - I settled for the peace bond. As you can see, I was cautious right from the beginning, not willing to tell everything, because I do not trust any police anywhere. Supposedly, I insulted a decent guy, when I insulted L1. Try to understand - no one knows the facts, so commenting is useless. When I came here at first, I was concerned and 100% positive the police officer lied, 'to make me look bad' which would have been a serious offense. I talked to the corporal, and he assures me it doesn't make me look bad, even if the police officer lied. He is not convinced it was a lie - he thinks maybe a communication error. I don't know if I can trust him. But it's over.

Can we let this thread rest, now?

Ralph!!you've insulted people on this forum.Don't try to tuck tail and hide now!!!BE A MAN!!!These guys know what they are talking about.We deal with people like you all the time,we get paid for it.You started this thread,the thread did not go the way you wanted it to,so now you want it to end?it won't ahppen bro!!

ralphwiggum
06-04-2006, 09:02 PM
waaaaa

I'm crying.

The reason I want it to end is because I know it's a waste of time.
Don't tell me you deal with people like me allthe time, because I never broke the law in my life, and never did anything wrong with the lawyer.

When someone is arrested based on a lie, that's an injustice.
But this is the wrong place to talk about injustices.

But anyway, 'There is a God.' That staement, fairly obviously, means that I will not do a thing, but leave it in God's hands. That statement, fairly obviously, is intended to get people to think, before treating anyone else unfairly. That statement, unfortunately, hurts people with a bad conscience, but I don't care.

Group 29
06-04-2006, 11:34 PM
I think I will just let my signature line speak for me. :)

cst.sb
06-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Ralphy Baby,

Get your facts straight!!!!

The police blew up a shack to gain the confidence of Ludwig, it was an undercover operation, and guess what, the police lie to bad guys during US operations.

Millions haven't died because of a lie about WMDs. The number is less (on the extremely high side) than 50,000, and most of those people were murdered by Iraqis and insurgents. But millions of died in the last 100 years due to Muslim aggression, starting with genocide preparated by the turkish, and now in Darfur.

And you call Alberta "Albertastan" what the heck is that all about? It's the exact opposite, no one is being bombed, shot in soccer stadiums for teaching girls to read.

So, as best you can recollect, what exactly did you say to the lawyer and did he or she claim to have it audiotaped?

ralphwiggum
06-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Lies are amazing things - they say once a person lies, you can never trust them again. I know myself, that once a lawyer lies, he's not much good as far as trusting him is concerned anymore.

1,000,000 Iraqis died as a result of Gulf War 1, and sanctions. But before that first Iraq war, the media made a big deal about the way Saddam had killed babies in an incubator. I remember, even here in Canada, all the people were just furious, when they heard what a monster Saddam was. Later, it was exposed in the award winning documentary, 'To Sell a War' by CBC's Fifth Estate, that an old buddy of George Bush was paid $10 million dollars to make up the incubator lie, so Americans would accept the war more readily. Now I don't know about you people, but when someone pulls off a lie like that, I won't trust him ever again.

America is rich. No other nation on earth is blessed as much as America. The number of million dollar mansions in (military city) San Diego alone, is more than most entire countries. But yet, America's military has killed millions of innocent people - like in Vietnam, 3 million people murdered - innocent people must die, so resources can flow to America for cheap. And it's the LIES that make it all possible. The old Mr. Bush lied about incubator babies being killed, and his son George 'Weapons' Bush lied about, weapons.

Some lawyers are rich too. When they lie, they should never be trusted again. But the world revolves around money, not justice. And make no mistake about it, the police will respond five million times sooner to a lie from a rich prominent lawyer, than they ever will to the truth from a poor guy. And don't even think about coming on this forum, and try to say otherwise.

L-1
06-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Ralph, Ralph, Ralph,

You come to us with a tale about a police officer who has supposedly lied on a report. When some of the things you say don't ring true, we ask for proof and documentation. Instead of responding to our requests, you attempt to divert attention from the matter by making rambling attacks on lawsuits, lawyers lining their bank accounts, general injustice in the world, the stress associated with marriage, death and bankruptcy, answering to God for your sins, people killed in the Gulf war and the riches of America. This has nothing to do with those things you said about your incident with the Richmond Police that didn't make sense to us.

In real life, people lie or exaggerate to us all the time. When we ask them questions to clarify what they said and they change the subject to ramble on about unrelated matters, its usually because they know they have been caught in a lie and want to divert attention from that fact. Please don't disrespect us or yourself by doing that here.

Again, you have a copy of the police report. Please scan it in and post it so we can read it. Then tell us why the report is inaccurate.

jerrymaccauley
06-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Lies are amazing things - they say once a person lies, you can never trust them again. I know myself, that once a lawyer lies, he's not much good as far as trusting him is concerned anymore.

1,000,000 Iraqis died as a result of Gulf War 1, and sanctions. But before that first Iraq war, the media made a big deal about the way Saddam had killed babies in an incubator. I remember, even here in Canada, all the people were just furious, when they heard what a monster Saddam was. Later, it was exposed in the award winning documentary, 'To Sell a War' by CBC's Fifth Estate, that an old buddy of George Bush was paid $10 million dollars to make up the incubator lie, so Americans would accept the war more readily. Now I don't know about you people, but when someone pulls off a lie like that, I won't trust him ever again.

America is rich. No other nation on earth is blessed as much as America. The number of million dollar mansions in (military city) San Diego alone, is more than most entire countries. But yet, America's military has killed millions of innocent people - like in Vietnam, 3 million people murdered - innocent people must die, so resources can flow to America for cheap. And it's the LIES that make it all possible. The old Mr. Bush lied about incubator babies being killed, and his son George 'Weapons' Bush lied about, weapons.

Some lawyers are rich too. When they lie, they should never be trusted again. But the world revolves around money, not justice. And make no mistake about it, the police will respond five million times sooner to a lie from a rich prominent lawyer, than they ever will to the truth from a poor guy. And don't even think about coming on this forum, and try to say otherwise.
Do you undersatnd how many people 1,000,000 really is? Or for that matter the 3,000,000 you mentioned were murdered? Is this just an exaggeration or is it a lie? And actually, only a few of the ones killed were really innocent. as for the free flowing resources...how much oil are we getting from Iraq? Don't you think if we wanted it, we could take it? And for the record...don't keep your water colors with your dirty underwear.

dla4079
06-06-2006, 01:12 AM
Ralph,
Have you ever told a lie? Now be honest. I know I have, we all do. It's human nature to sometimes tell a lie be it a bold face lie or just a little white lie to keep from hurting someones feelings.
So take your prozac, and get on with life Ralph. We have gone on 3 pages now with this Ralph, don't you think it is time to move on? Find something else to be Obssesive Compulsive about.

dla4079
06-06-2006, 01:18 AM
Lies (http://www.lies.com/)

Ralph,
I am going to shock you, but did you know there is a whole webpage on Lies?
Thats right, a whole webpage devoted to lies. Click the above link, and check it out. But before you do, call your pharmicist and get a refill of your meds. Its going to shock you.
:D I am just giving you a hard time Ralph, ease up. :D

SgtScott31
06-06-2006, 02:25 AM
Sounds like he is a few fries short of a happy meal....

Mirrain
06-06-2006, 04:18 AM
Ralph,

I would hate for you to have to leave this thread feeling as though you got nothing out of it. I think one of the best solutions for all of the lies and corruption you are faced with is contained in the site below. I know it has helped many deal with similar situations.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

:p :D

ateamer
06-06-2006, 06:43 AM
ralphwiggum chose a very appropriate name. He's been eating the paste again.

ralphwiggum
06-06-2006, 11:48 AM
hahaha ha haha ha

that's funny. police officers must be real funny. Except, there are a lot of injustices, which aren't all that funny at all. Let's say some kid is a thief, and the police office catches him, throws him on the ground, handcuffs him, and the kid is in court. And right there in court is a prominent, respected, wealthy lawyer, in a suit, and the lawyer gets up in court and acts like he's good or something, but little does everyone know, the lawyer has a pulled a few dirty maneuvres in his time, like (legally)attacking an old lady, trying to extract a huge amount of money from her, not laying off for two years, and then finally just dropping it because he knew he had nothing to stand on right from the beginning, without even an apopogy, even though his actions caused tens of thousands of dollars in damagae oto the old lady's health. Now, who is the bigger crook? The kid who stole something, or the lawyer, who may have caused $1 million dollars in damage to the lady?

Lawyer does a dirty trick.
Lawyer causes huge damage.
Lawyer drops it.
I tell lawyer what he did.
I say to lawyer 'I came here totalk to you.'
I say 'There is a God'
Lawyer is scared.
Dirty trick is on lawyer's conscience - but lawyer is more angry than scared.
Lawyer is angry for having his day ruined.
Lawyer wants revenge.
Lawyer thinks in terms of 'eye for an eye'
lawyer makes up a clever lie.
Lawyer luckily finds police officer who thinks similar to himself.
Lawyer lies. Police officer is delighted to be able to 'catch a bad guy'
Police officer believes lawyers lie, and wants to 'teach bad guy a lesson'
Police officer issues warrant for my arrest.
I tell police officer I want to tell him my side of story.
Police officer, now is a little disappointed - he realizes he shouldn't have arrested me.
Police officer does not give me a chance to tell my story.
Police officer says I have 'five minutes' to tell my story.
I say I want half hour.
He says no.

A lie is a powerful thing.
Right there along side 'thou shalt not kil' is the commandment 'thou shalt not bear false witness'
We've got a billion dollar industry, lawyers inevery city, every town, dealing with people who 'lie'
When the lawyer himself lies, it is disgusting.
When the police officer, himself extremely eager to deal out some 'eye for an eye' justice to someone he hopes is guilty, but then police officer finds the personis not guilty, then that's an injustice.

But let's just pretend it never happened, and get onwith life.
Let's say funny jokes, maybe help to cover up the truth.

ralphwiggum
06-06-2006, 11:56 AM
when the lawyer himself lies, it is disgusting.

tgace
06-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Oh boy........

Mirrain
06-06-2006, 09:15 PM
I dunno ralphy, but I'd bet if you got framed again those laywers wouldn't sound so bad. All this talk about injustice has you slotted on the top of my list for supreme court! Man things are gonna change! :D

SlowDownThere
06-06-2006, 10:39 PM

Groucho Marx looks creepy? Huh?

SlowDownThere
06-06-2006, 10:44 PM
Again, you have a copy of the police report. Please scan it in and post it so we can read it. Then tell us why the report is inaccurate.

Either that, or say the magic word and win $100.00.

(Am I the only one ever to have seen Groucho's show?)

willowdared
06-06-2006, 11:33 PM

Wouldn't that be "magic woid?" ;)

SlowDownThere
06-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Wouldn't that be "magic woid?" ;)

Ah yes, thanks for correcting my spelling. :D

What was the name of that old show? I want to say "You Bet Your Life."

Centurion44
06-07-2006, 03:38 AM
when the lawyer himself lies, it is disgusting.

anyone else laugh their *** off at this? :rolleyes:

cst.sb
06-07-2006, 03:47 AM
anyone else laugh their *** off at this? :rolleyes:

No kidding!

I wonder if Ralphy knows, that when a lawyer tells the truth, other lawyers find it disgusting!

L-1
06-07-2006, 03:58 AM

Say the magic word (Lawyer) and the duck will drop down and pay you $100.

Yes, I used to see the show (and we are both showing our age here).

lowdrag
06-07-2006, 09:03 AM
To quote the true Ralph Wiggum, "Me fail English, that's unpossible."

ralphwiggum
06-08-2006, 12:17 PM
okay okay, it's not disgusting when a lawyer lies resulting in someone being arrested.

It's humorous.

Geez, some people are pathetic sick bastards.

hounddog
06-08-2006, 08:39 PM
No kidding!

I wonder if Ralphy knows, that when a lawyer tells the truth, other lawyers find it disgusting!
I'm just getting back here, so go easy on me.

Constable, are you trying to tell me that there are lawyers out there that can actually distinguish what the truth is let alone tell the truth? Come on, that can not be right! :p

cst.sb
06-08-2006, 08:54 PM
I'm just getting back here, so go easy on me.

Constable, are you trying to tell me that there are lawyers out there that can actually distinguish what the truth is let alone tell the truth? Come on, that can not be right! :p

Glad you're back pal!!!!

Well, with the Lawyers the truth is highly subjective. There is your truth, my truth, his truth, her truth, there just isn't a "real" truth :p

Hey Ralphy, have you made that call yet?

texaschickeee
06-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Geez, some people are pathetic sick bastards.

and your not? :eek: :confused:

speedygonzalez
06-09-2006, 02:25 AM
the "truth" or truthiness as Colbert would describe it is the one that a lawyer successfully persuades the jury to believe....

and here's a lawyer joke.

What distinguishes a lawyer from a prostitute? A prostitute stops screwing you once you're dead.

PC_2826
06-13-2006, 11:40 PM
I'm just speechless regarding this thread!!

Let me get this straight,

A ' Lawyer ' lied to get Rwalphy Wiggum here arrested...

Cop asked somethign about a video and evidence but they never do it, and it's the cop thats in the **** and not the lawyer?

I knew this thread was going to be negative from the off ie -
Police Officer tells bared-face lie on Police report

Where as if it was a news story it would be osmething like

Officer fabricated part of a report.

Well, Ralphy, you clearly appeared to be upset about the whole thing, but your in the wrong place.. and cop instinct for me dictates that if your saying the Lawyer lied to get you arrested, the Cop lied on the file, well sorry buddy but I would say your lying aswell then.

:eek:

kec0331usmc
06-14-2006, 01:06 AM
If i had a dime for every time some perp called me a liar, i would be rich. Mr ralph here sounds like either your classic perp with his " everyone lied but me and i got in trouble" or he is just crazy....good luck ralph!

ralphwiggum
06-16-2006, 09:51 PM
Listen carefully, all you cops. I started this thread so I could DEAL WITH THIS MATTER.

now think about that for a while. let it sink in.

Listen carefully, all you cops. I started this thread so I could 'talk to you.'

There's a big difference between dealing with a matter and talking. By lying, the clever lawyer was able to have me arrested. He lied - there's no doubt about it. I told him I came to talk to him. He told the police I said I came to deal with the matter. That's a significant lie, and it's on his conscience. If you're atheist, I guess lies don't matter. If you believe in God, I guess you should 'deal with the matter' to God, for the lies you tell. There's no way anyone on this forum would know who's telling the truth. But God knows, if He exists.

Bigg Dogg
06-16-2006, 11:35 PM
Ralphie!!!you still here????I thought you wanted this to just drop????

cst.sb
06-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Listen carefully, all you cops. I started this thread so I could DEAL WITH THIS MATTER.

now think about that for a while. let it sink in.

Listen carefully, all you cops. I started this thread so I could 'talk to you.'

There's a big difference between dealing with a matter and talking. By lying, the clever lawyer was able to have me arrested. He lied - there's no doubt about it. I told him I came to talk to him. He told the police I said I came to deal with the matter. That's a significant lie, and it's on his conscience. If you're atheist, I guess lies don't matter. If you believe in God, I guess you should 'deal with the matter' to God, for the lies you tell. There's no way anyone on this forum would know who's telling the truth. But God knows, if He exists.

Pssst.. Okay, now tell us the truth? Come on, did you threaten to just "kill" him, or were you more creative in your threat?

It's all right, you can tell us now.

ralphwiggum
06-17-2006, 11:56 AM
It was really weird,

Police said I was a 'DANGER TO SOCIETY' and that's why I was arrested.
He came to the conclusion I was a danger to society because the lawyer was afraid. Now, if the lawyer was truly afraid, why did he NEED to lie???
Ever wonder about that one?

No, he wasn't afraid. He pulled a stinker. The lawyer pulled a stinker, and all the police officers 'REACTED' as if I was truly a danger to society. It was really weird hgow that worked.

Yup, a lie is a powerful thing. If you know just the right way to do it, just the right words to choose, you can accomplish a lot. I now realize why 'thou shalt not bear false witness' is one of the big ten, right up there with 'thou shalt not kill.' It's a very serious offense, from God's perspective. I just wish I could let some lawyers know it, ( without making them be afraid) .

cst.sb
06-17-2006, 12:09 PM
And if he wasn't lying, and you did kill him, how would that look?

Ralphy, as much I think you suffer from serious mental health issues, and that you should call the Richmond Mental Health people, I do believe you honeslty feel wronged.

What was the original reason for being in contact with this lawyer in the first place?

Bigg Dogg
06-17-2006, 12:38 PM
Ralph!!You didn't happen to attend a City Council meeting recently and complain about a helicopter did ya???Just wondering.

ralphwiggum
06-17-2006, 12:43 PM
And if he wasn't lying, and you did kill him, how would that look?

Ralphy, as much I think you suffer from serious mental health issues, and that you should call the Richmond Mental Health people, I do believe you honeslty feel wronged.

By being absurd, and accusing me of suffering from mental illness, you think what? You think that makes you look 'smart?' You think people will 'discredit' what I've said?

What's your point?

hounddog
06-17-2006, 05:50 PM
By being absurd, and accusing me of suffering from mental illness, you think what? You think that makes you look 'smart?' You think people will 'discredit' what I've said?

What's your point?..
Actually, I think he made his point very clearly. The point is you claim to want this thread to die, yet you keep coming back for more. Please, for the sake of all here, go back to C***atch. :mad:

farva_50
06-17-2006, 06:22 PM
Obviously your not mister big innocent if you had needed a lawyer in the first place

oldcop1971
06-19-2006, 07:32 AM
Since you referred to yourself as an old lady, I'm not sure?
But, didn't I see you on a cop video driving a red suv and screaming at a Maine Trooper?
Red Flag 1-Everybody but me is lying.
Red Flag 2-Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder
Red Flag 3-Trollish thread headline

If you did not have any mental health issues before your encounter with the Canadian legal system, it is rather obvious that you do now. Seek help from a mental health professional, do not allow this to screw up the rest of your life. You are repeating yourself like a Dr Seuss book for pre-schoolers. A room full of cops is NOT where you want to go looking for sympathy. :confused:

ralphwiggum
06-19-2006, 11:51 AM
You just repeated yourself there, Mr. 'I don't got no mental health issues.'
It's already been said that there will be no sympathy from a room full of cops.

Sometimes I wonder if a lawyer and a cop are both the same nationality, and they are racists, if they can accomplish a real stinker, and get someone arrested just because they don't like the person's race.

There must be a reason why a cop would arrest someone based on a FLAT OUT LIE from a lawyer. (WITHOUT EVEN HEARING THAT PERSON'S STORY)

Just a reminder to everyone on this forum,
It's a criminal offense to cause mental torture to the people who are arrested.

Bigg Dogg
06-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Let it go Ralph!!!You was the one that wanted it to be let go.Now let it go!!

You are not going to get anything other than ridiculed from this point on.Insulting the offciers on this forum will not accomplish anything besides getting banned.

Have you contacted a attorney yet??Or ya just wanting to bitch and complain on here??

hounddog
06-19-2006, 10:40 PM
Have you contacted a attorney yet??Or ya just wanting to bitch and complain on here??
Bigg Dogg, it seems pretty obvious to me; the latter as opposed to the former.

On another note, I've been meaning to ask for quite some time, what the hell does 'fill your hands' mean??? :D :confused:

mavriktu
06-20-2006, 01:04 AM
Bigg Dogg, it seems pretty obvious to me; the latter as opposed to the former.

On another note, I've been meaning to ask for quite some time, what the hell does 'fill your hands' mean??? :D :confused:
Heck dog,I even know the answer to that one,the rest goes "you son of a beyutch",the DUKE in True Grit,unless of course he had been watching porn just before he....nahhhhhh :rolleyes:

Bigg Dogg
06-20-2006, 06:56 AM
Heck dog,I even know the answer to that one,the rest goes "you son of a beyutch",the DUKE in True Grit,unless of course he had been watching porn just before he....nahhhhhh :rolleyes:

Exactly right.Forum member Hcso506 kinda pinned that one on me.Been known to say that a time or two when I get wound up.LOL!!