PDA

View Full Version : Bass

keri
04-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Is it just me or do you hate it when you are at a stop light and you hear that bass up so loud? I was in a parking garage Saturday afternoon stuck in a traffic jam trying to get out and had to listen to loud bass going. Thump thump thump thump is all I heard. My head was splitting afterwords. I just wanted to make sure I am not become an old fuddy duddy at 33 years old.

nemesis
04-17-2006, 03:51 PM
I'm 38 and still love loud music. The stuff I listen to scares my wife and my mom certainly wouldn't have liked it. That said, I don't play my music for everyone else to hear. I don't know how the 'thumpers' can enjoy the constant boom boom boom of their music. Besides that, it seems like it's mostly rap crap.

mikeinchitown
04-17-2006, 04:23 PM
I agree with both you guys, because I live in a busy neighborhood, I hear it in my house at all hours of the night. :mad:

willowdared
04-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Makes my tummy hurt. :(

Jellybean400
04-17-2006, 06:24 PM
I usually cant hear their loud music, because mine is so loud :D

Slowing-Dee
04-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Whenever I pull up next to someone blasting their c-rap I crank up my stereo to drown out their's. Usually I'm either listening to various bagpipe music or some really loud and bass-filled classical song. My personal favorite though is pulling up to a read light next to one of those bass-filled c-rap cars while listening to the beginning of Phantom of the Opera. :D

texaschickeee
04-17-2006, 08:30 PM
I hope they can hear the crap, becasue when I can hear it across the freeway.....

just think. in about oh five to eight years you have to talk that loud becasue thy will be DEAF.

(that said, Ipods are that way too. I walked by someone the other day....OUCH.

1042 Trooper
04-17-2006, 10:03 PM
Is it just me or do you hate it when you are at a stop light and you hear that bass up so loud? I was in a parking garage Saturday afternoon stuck in a traffic jam trying to get out and had to listen to loud bass going. Thump thump thump thump is all I heard. My head was splitting afterwords. I just wanted to make sure I am not become an old fuddy duddy at 33 years old.

AH sh** - I thought this a thread about fishing. :mad:

nemesis
04-17-2006, 10:11 PM

I would like to slap those kids in the face with a bass. There, now it's about fishing.

Slowing-Dee
04-18-2006, 12:05 AM

I thought it was a thread about Lance Bass.

Hogswine
04-18-2006, 12:07 AM
Don;t be a hater

1sgkelly
04-18-2006, 12:51 AM
I just turn up my bagpipe music.

:cool:

Slowing-Dee
04-18-2006, 03:05 AM
I just turn up my bagpipe music.

:cool:

It's by far the best stuff out there. I think everyone needs a little bit more bagpipes in their life.

keri
04-18-2006, 10:39 AM
:) I figured people would think of fishing. I like fishing. I used to fish alot off the Ponce Inlet in Daytona. I was always afraid I would fall off the rocks trying to climb down with my fishing pole.

1042 Trooper
04-18-2006, 10:48 AM
I would like to slap those kids in the face with a bass. There, now it's about fishing.

Thank you. :)

1042 Trooper
04-18-2006, 10:53 AM
:) I figured people would think of fishing. I like fishing. I used to fish alot off the Ponce Inlet in Daytona. I was always afraid I would fall off the rocks trying to climb down with my fishing pole.

There is no such thing as a bad day of fishing. 'Specially with that loud BASS cranked on the boat stereo! 'Cept it scares the BASS away. :D

Seriously, I really miss largemouth fishing. Here in Wyo the trout fishing is Heaven but you really have to work to get bass - and with few exceptions they are all smallmouth.

There - not the thread is about BASS and BASS. :D

ninjamom6
04-19-2006, 02:44 PM
There is no such thing as a bad day of fishing.
Ahhhh yes. The worst day fishing is still better than the best day at work. :cool:

And if the fish aren't biting, it's just more time to snooze and catch rays. :D

1042 Trooper
04-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Ahhhh yes. The worst day fishing is still better than the best day at work. :cool:

And if the fish aren't biting, it's just more time to snooze and catch rays. :D

Ninjamom6, we're kindred spirits. Drowning worms is one of Gods gifts to us all. Hey - stand by - I'm gonna start a new thread about this :D

kirch
04-19-2006, 06:36 PM
AH sh** - I thought this thread about guitars.

Iceman33
04-19-2006, 06:57 PM
I like when it is a real POS car, so it rattles and you can see stuff falling off of it. :D

ninjamom6
04-19-2006, 07:00 PM
AH sh** - I thought this thread about guitars.
LOL! So who is your favorite bass player? Jojo Garza (Los Lonely Boys) is awesome. He plays a six-string bass, and at times plays the bass and Henry's guitar AT THE SAME TIME! :eek: :D

SMPPD87
04-23-2006, 03:51 PM
i usually can't hear it over whatever loud, fast crap i'm listening too