PDA

View Full Version : Hells Angels

mlburrows
04-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Anyone heard anything about the Hell's Angels declaring war on the Outlaws? Just heard today that this might be true. If it is be careful and watch your 6

NPD21
04-07-2006, 02:02 AM
I heard the same thing, and I am in Ohio. Heard that it started somewhere in Indiana. And you are right, definitely watch your 6 around these guys

ThirdGenCop
04-07-2006, 06:27 AM
It is true. I believe a file has been sent nationally. I guess it started at a rally in South Bend, Indiana. Be safe.

SeVere
04-07-2006, 10:21 AM
They have always been enemies. Nothing new there.

jerrymaccauley
04-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Anyone know if this pertains to just one chapter or several?

Norkem
04-07-2006, 01:56 PM
The top Hells Angel in the north east was murdered in CT a about a week ago in a drive by shooting on I-95 in West Haven. Retaliation is expected.

vicmackey
04-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Hope they get each other, not some innocent by stander.

John_Gonzales
04-09-2006, 02:04 PM
I'm with vic on this one...let them take care of each other just as long as there are no bystanders.

biggreen
04-26-2006, 12:58 PM
Two HA members wer shot, while riding. Subjects in a dark colored van made the shots. One HA member died, one wonded. Later, cops arrested two HA members with weapons and copies of personal info on members of the Outlaws from a law enforcement agency. Can't get any more specific than that.

FYI: HA's world run in Cody, Wyoming July 26-30. All chapters MUST send a member, including chapters not in US.

MonsterMash
04-30-2006, 08:54 PM
One one side, you have the Hell's Angels. On the other side you have the Pagans, Banditos, and Outlaws. Yes, they are all gearing up for a turf war and it has been going on for a few years. It has been really hot up in Canada with clubhouse bombings and shootings. Recently there were 8 (I think) Outlaws killed somewhere either in the northern US or Canada and stuffed into junk cars. I saw the report on CNN or something for just a minute and someone reported that it was Outlaws who were victims if I remember correctly.

Anyway.......basically the HA bases of power are on the west coast and upper east coast. What the other big 3 are trying to to is own the territory from Washington state down to Florida (imagine a diagonal slash across the country) to cut the HA off from supporting each other. Thats it in a nutshell.

If you have any specific questions, PM me and I'll do my best to answer em. If I can't I'll direct you to someone who can.

CBPSDJohn
05-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Actually it was a group of Bandidos who were killed south of Toronto a few weeks ago.
Mongols vs Hells in a fight in Las Vegas last week.
Hells Angel Prez killed in CT a couple weeks ago.
Outlaws showed in force to a swap meet in South Bend,Indiana hosted by H.A.and a brawl ensued about a month ago.
This is just a few things that have been in the news lately.

AZLawDawg
05-02-2006, 05:16 AM
Anyone know if this pertains to just one chapter or several?
several, we have a meeting coming up about it next week.

Bigugly
05-06-2006, 08:02 AM
If they're able to kill each other without harming bystandards, would it be considered a victimless crime?