PDA

View Full Version : A website for women to warn other women...

Iceman33
02-28-2006, 09:28 AM
This is interesting...

http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/

1sgkelly
02-28-2006, 12:48 PM
It's so nice to have a web site like this, because we all know women never lie cheat or set people up.

:rolleyes:

Iceman33
02-28-2006, 01:59 PM
interesting stuff.

qwerty
02-28-2006, 02:31 PM
If you read some of the stuff.......it's actually kinda funny with some of the stuff women say about us.

Bigd1970
02-28-2006, 02:36 PM
In all of the Rape, Indecent Assault, etc Investigations, I have never had a woman come in and provide a false statment of any kind......holding breath...holding...BAH, HA, HA, HA.

We need one of these to protect the guys.

Washingtonian
02-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Guys don't need a website like that, because all women are the same... don't trust any of em. ;)

Highwaystreets
02-28-2006, 11:53 PM
Guys don't need a website like that, because all women are the same... don't trust any of em. ;)
HAHA, agreed :D

t_law21
03-01-2006, 12:15 AM

All women aren't the same; some are better than others! (Like Me)! :D

BaseballBabe
03-01-2006, 01:01 AM

Well then I guess if all women are like that. Then I guess all men will remain horny because all women won't give you any. :p :D

Buttercup
03-01-2006, 01:53 AM
I don't understand why it's so hard for women to just get over it and move on instead of wasting the time they could be using to find someone new. I'll bet that many of those women are just ****ed because they had unrealistic expectations or their married toy wouldn't leave his wife. Too many women are bitter, stupid, play dirty and make the rest of us look bad. And yes, there are the same number of men who behave just as badly.

Merk911
03-01-2006, 02:00 AM
I don't understand why it's so hard for women to just get over it and move on instead of wasting the time they could be using to find someone new. I'll bet that many of those women are just ****ed because they had unrealistic expectations or their married toy wouldn't leave his wife. Too many women are bitter, stupid, play dirty and make the rest of us look bad. And yes, there are the same number of men who behave just as badly.

Well Stated

Iceman33
03-01-2006, 07:18 AM
deleted post..............

maf4235
03-02-2006, 02:33 PM
This is just PATHETIC, I am a female and would never stoop to the level of the women who have the time and effort to go through logging in and downloading a pic and putting a wo-is-me story of their life on line...makes them look like a loser....Ladies put down the pint of Haggendaz and get a life, move on build a bridge and get over him.

Contact
03-02-2006, 03:04 PM
All women aren't the same; some are better than others! (Like Me)! :D

Are you the better, or the others? :D

1sgkelly
03-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Well then I guess if all women are like that. Then I guess all men will remain horny because all women won't give you any. :p :D

They will however quote a price.
:p

ninjamom6
03-02-2006, 10:20 PM
They will however quote a price.
:p
Yup, and a pretty high price at that:

Respect, trust, fidelity, compassion, caring, honesty, companionship, understanding. . .

And some of us are actually willing to reciprocate!

1sgkelly
03-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Yup, and a pretty high price at that:

Respect, trust, fidelity, compassion, caring, honesty, companionship, understanding. . .

And some of us are actually willing to reciprocate!

Or; money, furs, jewlry, cloths, house, trip to Moms, new washer etc. etc.

:eek:

ps: marriage

t_law21
03-02-2006, 11:49 PM
Are you the better, or the others? :D

I'm better than the others. Those women need to get over the losers (guys) & move on.

And, no all women are not bad, All men are not bad either

1 or 2 just make us all look bad.

DMS 525
03-03-2006, 10:29 AM
If there's a site for men to post about women, I have a few names to add to that list! Mean, selfish users, who need to be sent down the road with a boot to the backside. And then a lot of women wonder why they get the crap slapped out of them? Don't get me wrong- I am not a woman beater; don't believe in it, nor do I condone it, but at the same time, I can see what drove a lot of men to do it.

I can't stand women who think they have the right to be snotty and stuck-up; I will not hesitate to get in one's face and tell her off but good! One in particular(client rep, when I worked security); I roughly tossed her stumbling into the street, after nearly causing mass panic during a bomb threat at an office building we were contracted to watch. I'd put up with a lot of crap from that witch for some time, but that did it. She also had to deal with some rather angry police officers and firefighters for that. The police sergeant in charge told me if she tried to come back in the building, I had his permission to handcuff her to the nearest utility pole!

I've known a few who got a taste of their own medicine; they wanted to cry to me about it. I'd coldly tell them they got their just rewards.

Iceman33
03-05-2006, 12:47 PM
I'm better than the others. Those women need to get over the losers (guys) & move on.

And, no all women are not bad, All men are not bad either

1 or 2 just make us all look bad.

a-men to that.! :D Some guys mess the whole thing up for the rest of us.

ninjamom6
03-05-2006, 02:50 PM
And then a lot of women wonder why they get the crap slapped out of them? Don't get me wrong- I am not a woman beater; don't believe in it, nor do I condone it, but at the same time, I can see what drove a lot of men to do it. You're kidding, right? If a man can be "driven" to strike a woman in anger, he is not a man at all. If she's that bad, he should just walk away and not look back.

I can't stand women who think they have the right to be snotty and stuck-up; I will not hesitate to get in one's face and tell her off but good!Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black, to me.

One in particular(client rep, when I worked security); I roughly tossed her stumbling into the street, after nearly causing mass panic during a bomb threat at an office building we were contracted to watch. I'd put up with a lot of crap from that witch for some time, but that did it.If you worked in my building, you would have been tossed out right after her. If you can't handle a woman giving you "crap" without losing your temper, you may need to rethink your career choice.

D.C. Hughes
03-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Wow.

I looked at it and my first, second and third thoughts were: liability and multiple tortious causes-of-action...

DMS 525
03-06-2006, 12:28 AM
If you worked in my building, you would have been tossed out right after her. If you can't handle a woman giving you "crap" without losing your temper, you may need to rethink your career choice.[/QUOTE]

I did not toss that woman out of the building for giving me "crap!" I tossed her because, without the authorization nor knowledge of any police or fire agency authorities on the scene, she got on the building's PA system and announced that there was a BOMB in the building, and for everyone to get out NOW!!! We were already getting everyone to evacuate the building in a timely fashion without any panic, and then she had to pull that stunt; P.D. had told her earlier to get out of the building with the rest of the employees, and to stay the hell out of the way! She though she knew so much, when in reality she didn't know her *** from a hole in the ground, which subsequently cost her her job a few months later.

I see by your profile you are an author. Ever work behind the badge? If not, I would advise you to watch your quick judgements, lest you make a lot of enemies, or get banned by the Moderators.

I don't come in here to start trouble,nor to pass quick judgements on others(everyone is entitled to their opinions and outlooks). By looking at a situation from several different perspectives,maybe we all can gain better knowledge and understanding of it as a whole. Sort of like that story of the six blindfolded men checking out an elephant.

"Pot calling the kettle black?" I'll have you know, I was raised to be a gentleman, and have been praised by more than a few ladies for that. I have been married to my wife for over 14 years, and have never raised a hand to her; it is rare that I even raise my voice to her. A fine lady is someone to be adored. Admired. Revered. Cherished. And NEVER taken for granted.

The only women who really get on my nerves are shrews, spoiled brats, latter day Women's Libbers, and those toting a grudge against all men. Treat these women with respect, and all you get for it is hateful venom spit right back in your face. Usually because their marriages or relationships went belly up. Now I've been treated like dirt by more than one woman, but I didn't go out thinking the whole female race was bad. I just had to keep looking. And I'm glad I did.

ninjamom6
03-06-2006, 01:17 PM
I see by your profile you are an author. Ever work behind the badge? If not, I would advise you to watch your quick judgements, lest you make a lot of enemies, or get banned by the Moderators.You are correct that I have never worked "behind the badge." As for making a "quick" judgement, I went with the information you provided to form my judgement. Now that you have expressed yourself more clearly (something of which I do have a little knowledge) and provided additional information, I can understand your attitude and actions much better. Thanks for the clarification.

kansas
03-06-2006, 01:27 PM
It's so nice to have a web site like this, because we all know women never lie cheat or set people up.

:rolleyes:

Not that we will ever admit to at least, you know it is a conspiracy. :p