X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xraodcop
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2006

Ex-Border Patrol agent beaten in prison, family says

Family members of Ignacio Ramos, the former El Paso Border Patrol agent imprisoned for shooting a drug smuggler in the buttocks and not reporting it, said Ramos was beat up by other inmates Saturday.

Ramos, who is locked up in a federal prison in Yazoo City, Miss., was then put in solitary, his father-in-law Joe Loya reported today. Loya said the other inmates recognized Ramos from a segment about the case on the television show America's Most Wanted.

Bureau of Prison officials could not be reached for comment this evening.
  • scratch13
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by xraodcop
    http://www.elpasotimes.com/breakingnews/ci_5162707

Family members of Ignacio Ramos, the former El Paso Border Patrol agent imprisoned for shooting a drug smuggler in the buttocks and not reporting it, said Ramos was beat up by other inmates Saturday.

Ramos, who is locked up in a federal prison in Yazoo City, Miss., was then put in solitary, his father-in-law Joe Loya reported today. Loya said the other inmates recognized Ramos from a segment about the case on the television show America's Most Wanted.

Bureau of Prison officials could not be reached for comment this evening.
    This is so total BS. Any chance that the COs there could look after this guy????????
    "Socrates was a philosopher. He talked a lot. They killed him." unknown to me.

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing."

Comment

• yellowreef
      Not so Special Agent...
      • Apr 2006

The National Border Patrol Union exists to protect those who protect our borders. Find all the information and resources you need here.

IMPRISONED BORDER PATROL AGENT ASSAULTED

The NBPC has spoken to Monica Ramos, wife of imprisoned Border Patrol Agent this evening and learned that Ignacio "Nacho" Ramos has been assaulted in the federal prison where he is detained.

The assault occurred Saturday evening after the television show America's Most Wanted was aired telling the story of Agents Ramos & Jose Compean, both now serving lengthy prison sentences.

Ramos was assaulted by five inmates shortly after he went to bed for the evening. Ramos heard footsteps running in his room, and the assaulters pummeled him with punches and kicks with steel toed boots. The attackers shouted "Maten a la migra" (Spanish for kill the Border Patrol Agent) as they jumped Ramos.

Agent Ramos was reportedly denied medical care, and is complaining of bleeding from the ears. He is currently being held in segregation.
      "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

• Bighead
        Qui audet adipiscitur
        • Sep 2005

Enter your information and quickly identify and contact the elected officials currently representing you.

Write to the President and your legislators supporting a pardon for these men.

See this link to another law officer falling prey to the same US Attorney who sent these BP agents to prison.

九州平台(中国)官方网站,雷火电竞致力于提供给客户最佳的电竞投注体验,专业技术团队,精美投注界面,赛事全面覆盖,更多盘口选择,您可以线上实时观看赛事直播,同时选择自己喜欢的队伍进行投注。
        "A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

• Himso
          Forum Member
          • Feb 2006

Steel toe boots? I call B.S.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 26003 users online. 66 members and 25937 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...